Friday, November 7, 2008

RUNNING TO STAND STILL...

A few of my siblings love to run, for some reason unbeknownst to me. We're talking about the crazy kind of runners who think 26.2 miles of misery is a blast.... I cannot relate.... BUT... a few months ago I decided it would be a good idea to exercise, as it is supposedly a healthy habit. Also, I wanted a physical outlet for my wild and ever-changing emotions... something to calm my body and soul. So I decided to run. I don't go long distances, but I have made a point to go consistently, and am even enjoying the experience (in a masochistic way). My sisters have been very supportive of my efforts; they are willing to come with me almost any time, which helps!! And my pink shuffle makes it better, too...


3 comments:

bug and dude said...

I am impressed. Go Rachel. I need to get out more and run I miss my walking.

Mindy said...

Are you running through the streets with your eyes painted red? Not sure what that means really. Anywho . . . I think you are an awesome runner! And I am so proud that you have been so dedicated to it. If only I could full out sprint like you can :)

Kristan said...

I'm so proud of your running. And I LOVE SEEING YOU!!!