Wednesday, November 26, 2008

LIFE IS SWEET


We're heading on two sappy posts in a row, but tomorrow is Thanksgiving, so making a list of things I appreciate seems like the right thing to do. Following is a hodgepodge of 50 things I am thankful for (in no particular order of merit):
  • family
  • opportunities to travel
  • comfortable bed
  • books
  • temple
  • friendship
  • car
  • job
  • emails
  • sunshine
  • walks
  • prayer
  • mountains
  • computer
  • shoes
  • cereal
  • telephone
  • lip gloss
  • hope
  • chocolate
  • white Christmas lights
  • warmth
  • mascara
  • love
  • joy
  • listeners
  • plans
  • good advice
  • bubble mint gum
  • laughter
  • pen & paper
  • photographs
  • ice cream
  • journal
  • gospel
  • games
  • homemade raspberry jam
  • light
  • vision
  • decisions
  • tulips
  • support
  • nieces & nephews
  • winter hats
  • music
  • piano
  • solitude (sometimes)
  • safety
  • guidance
  • dreams

This list certainly isn't all-inclusive, but when I look at it, I can't help but think that life is pretty darn sweet...

2 comments:

Mindy said...

You are absolutely right . . . Life is sweet :) "There is so much more, be grateful" I love your list!

Paige said...

You are so cute Rachie. What a great list! I'm so glad to see ice cream made it on the list, because what would life be without ice cream? :) I'm also putting you on my list of things I love.