Friday, April 3, 2009

BROWN PAPER PACKAGES TIED UP WITH STRINGS

These are a few of my favorite things...

1) This lovely little pen from Paper Source. I feel so classy/feminine when I pull it out. I'm already on my third...

2) Miss Vickie's Sea Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips. I've developed a bad habit of purchasing these with my veggie sandwich almost daily.

3) MAC Lustreglass in lusterwhite (not the color below, thanks). Nothing like some diamonds on your lips...

4) ALDO shoe insoles. I basically cannot believe I ever survived without these... they have saved many a pair of flats from peril.

5) Tiffany Cushion Earrings. These very versatile hoops that were well worth the wait. Plus, they match my cushion ring.

6) Writing lists. Really, it's therapeutic.


3 comments:

Kristan said...

Oh I love writing lists!!!

Jeff said...

I love the incredibly small writing that required that i do some trickery to figure out what it said.

Paige said...

One of my favorite things is YOU, for introducing me to your favorite thing -- the Aldo shoe insoles!!! I am also obsessed. However, I'm having a difficult time finding them here in AZ. I may need to make a trip up to SLC and stock up! Okay...so I can order them online, but I'd rather come to SLC and visit you!