Those are SO awesome! I must say that I HATE camping too. Chris says he loves it, but we have yet to ever go. I think there is some divine intervention there. THANK YOU! Oh, your ribbons are in. You want 'em? Come and get 'em. Orrrrrr, I could drop them off some time when I'm in town. Up to you. :o)
4 comments:
"Maybe I want to look cheap."
Those are SO awesome! I must say that I HATE camping too. Chris says he loves it, but we have yet to ever go. I think there is some divine intervention there. THANK YOU! Oh, your ribbons are in. You want 'em? Come and get 'em. Orrrrrr, I could drop them off some time when I'm in town. Up to you. :o)
Too bad you can't say that your proudest achievement was staying blonde
Ha Ha . . . I still can!
Sincerely
B-cubed (Bushy Bushy Blonde)
ha ha!! When ever i see these things I always think of you girls. I also LOVE, LOVE, LOVE...NOT camping. :)
Post a Comment