Monday, December 22, 2008

ZZZ...

Dear Fellow Whom I Went Out With a Handful of Times Last Year,

You seem like a kind soul, but I really don't know you very well from the few times we went out.... which means that you are not entitled to send me text messages in the wee hours of the morning when I am trying to sleep. My lack of response night after night might be a good indicator that I would prefer to get some shut-eye. Thanks!

All the Best,
R

5 comments:

*Jane Lee* said...

Rach, this will only help if he reads your blog... and, from the sounds of it, I hope he doesn't read your blog.

Cheers,
Jane

Jeff said...

I'll stop texting.

Brian said...

Freaky...want me to drop a "hint" his way? :P

Kate said...

TA is at it again, huh?

Paige said...

I totally forgot to ask you about this on the phone last night. This is too hilarious. Very well written...let's hope he get the hint!