I was conversing with one of my friends awhile back, when I randomly burst out with the thought: "Kahele, I just want you to love!!" He thought that was the funniest thing he ever heard, but it was true. He had a recent history of shyness in the dating department, but I could not understand why, and I told him so.... he is a wonderful fellow with all sorts of great traits. I basically told him to buck up and take on the challenge/risk of truly loving someone, even though it was going to require valiant effort on his part.
Well, it happened!! After dating for awhile, Kahele and Elisa tied the knot yesterday!! It was so much fun to go to their reception last night and see them looking SOOOO happy and in love with each other. I felt like I was watching a chick-flick, except that it was real and I knew the couple involved. I am proud of Kahele that he took steps in his life to make this relationship happen. It wasn't easy for him, but it certainly paid off in the end. And oh, yeah... they're going to Paris & Rome on their honeymoon. How romantic is that??? I am a lover of loving love.
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment