Sunday, March 15, 2009

THAT'S AMORE

Yesterday was Pi Day, for those of you who were not already aware. To celebrate, I drove down to Pizzeria 712 with K8, where we met up with our friend, Kristan, for some big pizza pie. I fell in love with the margherita pizza, mostly because the crust was PERFECT. In my opinion, crust makes or breaks a pizza. I also appreciated the atmosphere... some Brian Kershisnik pieces adorned the walls, the furniture/size/lighting were fitting for a pizza place, etc.


*As I side note, I wanted to post a picture of this event, but when I pulled out my camera, one of the chefs promptly began making fun of us for "making memories," at which point I put my camera away.

HAPPY PI DAY!

3 comments:

Paige said...

Oh how sad! I was hoping for a picture. Don't ever let a waiter get you down. There is no shame in making memories...or pizza pies.

Kristan said...

The best part is she looked at me first to make sure I wouldn't be embarrassed if she took a photo. I gave the okay. She took a photo. It was blurry, but before number two the chef said, "Oh you're taking pictures! Wonderful!" It was kind of perfectly hysterical. Good times.

Red said...

We would have taken more photos despite the incident, but Krissy actually knew another couple in the restaurant, so we felt there was no more need to draw attention to our tourist-like tendencies... in Utah County, no less.