Monday, December 8, 2008

GOLD STANDARD


On Friday night I enjoyed the most delicious hot chocolate of my life. Picture a cup full of amazing dark melted chocolate and cream. Now imagine it gliding sweetly across your taste buds and falling gently down your throat. Are you blissfully happy? Multiply that experience by a million, and you might have an idea of what I felt. If you want to know the secret destination, just ask...

Yes, on Friday I experienced a gold standard. I can never go back to the ordinary.

P.S. The chocolate-covered cinnamon bears are also a dream.

3 comments:

Paige said...

Okay, the suspense is killing me!!! Do tell. Where can one find this magical hot chocolate you speak of? Please tell me it's somewhere besides the BYU Bookstore?

N8 said...

Rachel, i want to punch you and knock your hot chocolate all over your red clothing. Nate

Red said...

You are both quite the jokesters. No, I did not drive down to the BYU campus for this treat, but I certainly would be willing to make the journey for it!